
So I walked into Target the other day to grab a few necessities and I happened to pass by the shoe section. I always hung onto the excuse that I don't wear cute shoes because they don't come in my size...or I can't wear heels because they make me a giant. But I've started something new, out with the old and in with the new. I've been looking for something fresh and clean for quite a while. As I perused the shoe section to my dismay although there were many shoes that caught my eye there wasn't a shoe in my size. As I stood there looking at the shoe racks, a thought came to my mind...'what about target.com?' When I got home I checked out the website...sure enough I found the shoes I liked in my size online.
I've never been one to cling onto fashion designer shoes, or clothes for that matter and I've found myself impressed lately with some of the style that Target has come out with. I just went to Target last night and came back with two new dresses, two shorts, and a shirt.
Talking to friends there are a lot of websites that sell shoes for cheap, with great styles and such. So I think I'll be doing my shoe shopping online. The great thing about getting it from Target is that if I don't like it I can return it in the store instead of paying shipping.
Like I said out with the old and in with the new...Color, style, and elevation (I got two pairs of heels)!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment