Monday, March 29, 2010

starting over

I was told that I have a great shaped head. I was having a conversation with the owner of the Esthetic Institute, she admired my ability to wear my hair fashionably and successfully with every color and style. Thank you! I have a great head! Although slightly large. :)

I like oranges sliced into my water. Makes it easier to drink the daily recommended amount.

I have nice teeth. I've been told they are very white and straight. I don't really believe so but that's just me being self critical.

I decided I will be growing another garden this year. But realistic plants: beets, tomatoes, peas, peppers, beans, and maybe some herbs. I pulled 6 bags of weeds and dead plants/leaves from the yard last week. I got a huge blister on my thumb to prove it.

I went to a PEEP party. Which entailed a competition of who could make the best scene using PEEPs. It was pretty fun met some new people, were reacquainted with old friends.

I will be starting a job tomorrow. I had applications etc today. That is as long as I get my last job to give me a decent reference.

My brother gets married next weekend. Yay for him for finding someone worth keeping around.

When I make money I'm probably going to join a cross fit gym. I've lost a significant amount of weight recently but I'd like to tone up, slim down.

I went on my first outdoor bike ride this weekend of the year. I had a lot of fun even though was slightly cold and windy.

I miss traveling. I really and a significant emphasis on the REALLY part, want to pick up and head out. If I had the money, I think I might already be gone. Although I am loving the Spring in VA and all my new friends.

Sunday school lesson was about Rachel and Isaac. The teacher, Reed, spoke about marriage, dating and why we want to get married. Then he shared an experience of a friend who dated someone for years, it didn't work out, and after time was able to move forward and was recently married. He said that sometimes dating is like Top Gun. They put you up in the air after something bad happens, you just don't want to get back out there and engage, and they say, 'engage, engage.' Maybe the way I rely the lesson isn't quite so funny but it really got the whole class laughing:)

No pictures for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment