5 years ago
Sunday, January 15, 2012
lately
I haven't blogged in forever. I am sure most people would like to hear about my trip. I am working on that, and it is a lot of work. I have to keep variety in my day therefore I don't spend the whole day applying for jobs, or typing my journal. For Christmas a friend of mine bought me a puzzle. I asked for one, and she thought, 'Does she really want a PUZZLE?' I loved piecing it together. After that I was on a roll, I pulled down some old puzzles my mom had kept in the closet and assembled them in no time. They were easier, both 500 piece puzzles; a cinch compared to the 1,000 piece I put together first. Here is my handy work put in order they were constructed:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment