Saturday, September 05, 2009

Esthetics



Well, I am two months into my Esthetics program and now wondering if I have made the right decision. I have few hours to show from the time that I have been registered. I kinda feel like I am 18 again trying to figure out what to do with my life. For years I wanted to go into skin care therapy. More for fun than full time career change so I can take better care of my skin and help those that I love feel better in their own skin. Here I sit wondering...
Am I going for a total career change? Nah I just want to find something that I enjoy more and don't feel like I want to rip my hair out every day. I don't want to work weekends, and I really don't want to work holiday or at night.
Maybe I am getting restless with my job. I am not progressing in any way. I am not becoming better because of it. Do I need to work harder? My contract ends in March, then what?. Move, travel, get a masters esthetics, and study for the GRE, so I can finally apply for grad school. But the problem is money! I gotta be able to pay for all these things, which means I have to work.

Am I a lost soul? I just keeping moving forward hoping that I'll get some sort of direction and feel pulled on way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment