Things noteworthy today...
I am not a blonde anymore. I decided it was time to let things grow natually for a while and possibly long. Ben told me when I went home to visit that I just needed to put on a pair of big glasses and I could be mistaken for a con artist. But Cindy rebuttled, and declared that she liked the blonde and the style.
I bought my first foundation ever. I went to Sephora and spent about an hour there purushing through the eisles. As I did so I once again felt passionate about learning more about make-up artistry. In my esthetics class we learned a little about make-up last week. So I decided that I should get myself matched for foundation. A wonderful young woman helped me. We had a great time chatting, and I got a bunch of free products and a little birthday surprise! I love that place. I could easily spend 4-500 bones there.
The radio was promoting a home drug tester, so that you could perform it on your kids. An instant drug test! Awesome! Okay seriously, is that what our society is coming to? A bunch of druggies, mediocure, driven by addiction. Not in my family!
5 years ago
I have loved reading your posts the past few days! I didn't know you were taking esthetics (sp??) classes! That is awesome. It sounds like you have done a lot of really fun things! I bet it was awesome to go the ballet! Keep posting!
ReplyDelete